At our Merrillville, Indiana law office experienced immigration lawyer Ngozi Emeka Nchekwube, Esq., wants your immigration to the United States to be successful. For over 20 years, we have focused purely on helping individuals and businesses with their immigration concerns.
Coming to the United States of America to live and work can be very exciting. It can also be confusing and frustrating. Immigration is a complicated process. Immigration processes are sometimes difficult to understand, and they are getting increasingly more difficult. Businesses and individuals need to know what is required of them before starting the process because if mistakes are made, the consequences can be severe.
You need someone who can explain the requirements to you. We will help you understand all the requirements of the process, and help you complete the necessary paperwork. If there are hearings or meetings that you need to attend as part of the process, we can explain them to you so that you know what to expect. We want you to feel confident about your application and so we give your situation personal attention from start to finish.
Whether you are seeking employment or family-based immigration or seeking to establish your USA citizenship/become naturalized — whether you need a visa for a temporary stay for business, pleasure, school or training or for a more complex immigration matter like being threatened with the possibility of inadmissibility or removal — we are prepared to stand by you and help you achieve a favorable outcome.
Immigration Lawyer Process
Our goal is to make your immigration process as quick and easy as possible. We can assist you or members of your family or your business with many questions and problems such as:
- Best/Appropriate visa for your immigration
- Apply for a green card: Adjustment of Status/Immigrant Visa
- Change immigration status/visitor/student/worker
- Qualifying for VAWA (Violence Against Women Act)
- Travel document/Emergency Travel
- Evaluate eligibility for a temporary protected status (TPS)
- Evaluate eligibility for deferred actions, deferred action for childhood arrivals (DACA) for example
- Bring a natural-born or adopted child, a parent, spouse or other family members to the U.S. or a fiancé if you plan to marry a foreign-born national
- Complex admissibility and removal/deportation defense
- Help overcome inadmissibility/Removal grounds such as overstaying a Non-Immigrant-Status Entry without Inspection, Prior Deportation, Misrepresentation, Marriage Fraud, Prior Criminal Convictions, and Crimes involving Moral Turpitude, Domestic Violence, and False Claim to US Citizenship. Help with Inadmissibility and Removal Issues with USCIS, BIA, Immigration Court, and Federal Court. Helps with Waivers, J-Waivers, Inadmissibility and Removal grounds waivers.
Spanish language translation services are available.
The immigration law office of Ngozi Emeka Nchekwube, Esq., practices immigration law in Merrillville, Indiana, and represents clients throughout Indiana and Illinois, as well as globally. Our immigration lawyer assists clients coming to our firm from places such as Merrillville, Crown Point, Highland, Dyer, Gary, Hammond, Munster, Griffith, Schererville, Lake Station, Hobart, Valparaiso, Portage, Porter, Hebron, Lowell, St. John, Laporte, Bristol, Elkhart, Wheatfield, Mishawaka, Auburn, East Chicago, Chicago, Sauk Village, Crete, Lansing, Indianapolis, South Bend, Michigan City, Kalamazoo, Fort Wayne, Lake County, Porter County, Tippecanoe County, St. Joseph County, Cook County.