The law office of Ngozi Emeka Nchekwube can help with employment immigration to foreign nationals who work and live in the United States.
Assisting Employers with Employment Immigration
As an employer, you have specific requirements that you must follow when you want to hire someone from another country to work in the United States. Each situation will need to be examined so that the appropriate visas can be obtained. I –Ngozi Emeka Nchekwube, Esq.– an immigration law attorney with over 20 years of experience want to help you complete your immigration process as efficiently as possible.
This can be a complicated process, and you may have a lot of questions that need answers. I will talk to you to get a clear understanding of the situation and identify any issues before the process begins. You are likely to have many questions and concerns about the business immigration process, and how to comply with the Employer Sanction Provisions (ESP) including form I-9.
I can help you with for example the questions below:
- What are the requirements for a type of visa?
- Will the immediate family be able to accompany the employee while he or she is in the U.S.?
- What are the restrictions or limitations of the employment visa for the employee or the employee’s family?
- What are the compliance and policy guidelines for the I-9 form and how to set up policies and procedures for compliance?
Attorney Nchekwube has focused only on immigration law throughout her career. She is committed to our firm’s clients and will take the time to explain the situation. If you have questions or concerns about the process, she will help you understand what needs to be done to secure the appropriate work visas.
We are able to assist with a variety of visa applications, including:
• H1-B — For foreign nationals with the minimum qualification of a bachelor’s degree
• L-1 — For transferring employees from a foreign country to the U.S.
• O-1 — For people with nationally or internationally recognized abilities in the arts, sciences, athletics, business, and education
• P-1 — For nationally or internationally recognized sports teams, entertainment groups or culturally unique artists
• R-1 — For religious workers
• TN — For citizens of Canada and Mexico with specific professional skills
• Immigrant visas through employment
Assisting Employees with Employment Immigration
I will work with you to obtain any of the necessary work visas for you. In addition, I will discuss any related family immigration issues that you may have. Depending upon the visa that you have, the immediate family may be able to join an employee while he or she is in the U.S.
Helping Employees & Employers Understand the Immigration Process
I am able to assist with a variety of visa applications, including non-immigrant and immigrant work visas. I have focused only on immigration law throughout my career. I am committed to my clients and will take the time to explain the situation. If you have questions or concerns about the process, I will help you understand what needs to be done to secure the appropriate work visas. I can also help you ensure that you are in full compliance with the requirements for I-9 employment eligibility.
Contact an Employment Immigration Lawyer
Contact our Merrillville, Indiana, immigration law office by calling 219-985-6005 or toll-free at 800-568-7155. Free 10-minute phone consultations are available. Credit cards are accepted. We offer flexible hours, meeting with clients on evenings and weekends as necessary. Our law office is located at 3608 W. 80th Lane in Merrillville, Indiana.
Spanish language translation services are available.
The immigration law office of Ngozi Emeka Nchekwube, Esq., practices immigration law in Merrillville, Indiana, and represents clients throughout Indiana and Illinois, as well as globally. Our immigration lawyer assists clients coming to our firm from places such as Merrillville, Crown Point, Highland, Dyer, Gary, Hammond, Munster, Griffith, Schererville, Lake Station, Hobart, Valparaiso, Portage, Porter, Hebron, Lowell, St. John, Laporte, Bristol, Elkhart, Wheatfield, Mishawaka, Auburn, East Chicago, Chicago, Sauk Village, Crete, Lansing, Indianapolis, South Bend, Michigan City, Kalamazoo, Fort Wayne, Lake County, Porter County, Tippecanoe County, St. Joseph County, Cook County.